SYMPTOMS OF BEING HUMAN: In Stores Today!
Your support and goodwill has sustained me during this exciting and stressful time. Thank you for your good thoughts, your likes and retweets, and your tolerance of my unrelenting promotion. My gratitude is too big for words. But now, SYMPTOMS LAUNCH DAY IS FINALLY UPON US! Here are a few things you can do to make Symptoms of Being Human a success.
1. BUY THE BOOK
I humbly suggest one for you, one for a teenager in your life, and one to keep in your car just in case you meet someone who might want to read it. They also make lovely bookends, paperweights, and coffee-table pieces.
2. COME TO THE BOOK LAUNCH!
Join me tonight, Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at Barnes & Noble Huntington Beach. Your invitation awaits you here. Festivities include:
- A Surprise Internationally-Bestselling Guest!
- Limited edition Symptoms Swag
- Raffle prizes! (Signed books & ARCs!)
- Author Q&A
- A short reading from the book
- Possibly Me Doing Christopher Walken At Some Point
- Book Signing
3. SPREAD THE WORD
Take a snapshot of yourself with the book and post it on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram. Tag me and use the hashtag #SymptomsOfBeingHuman.
Here are my three favorite tips borrowed from a brilliant and highly entertaining post on BookRiot entitled “99 Ways to Spread the Word About a Book You Love”
5. Read other books inside this book so that it always looks as if you’re reading the book even when you’re not.
11. Review it on Amazon. [And Goodreads, and your blog if you have one.]
23. [At your favorite bookstore], ask an employee if they have the book, even if you know they do and you know where it is. You want the booksellers to keep hearing about this book so that they have it fresh in their mind when it comes to recommending things (“hand-selling,” in bookstore parlance).
Thanks again for all your support. Don’t forget to check out my blog tour, starting today.
Trackback from your site.